The Instant Access Modular Swinging State system is made of strong, lightweight aluminium.
The modular system is based on 1 metre, 2 metre and 3 metre lengths which can me assembled in any configuration from 1 to 16 metres in length, providing on site flexibility for many applications.
The are ideal work platforms in almost every area of construction and maintenance involving a vast range of trades because of their versability, safety and user friendly operating systems.
Modular Swinging Stages can be quickly assembled on site, and can cope with awkward shaped buildings or difficult access areas, such as corners and curved sections, with the use of standard options.
Additional options include:
- Meshed-in panels for side protection
- Overhead protection units
- Wall roller for building face protection
- Wire winders, where dangling wires are a hazard
Modular Systems – download
Astro Electric / Winch
The Astro Winch is the most advanced concept in winches. It offers fast and easy feed as well as suspension wire. Built in safety features include:
- slackwire safety rope
- primary overspeed brake
- top limit cut out
- emergency stop and reset knob
- emergency crank handle for manual ascent or descent
- “no power” emergency descent brake allows controlled descent if power fails.
- power light indicator
- hour meter for regular maintenance and service recording
- Electro mechanical overload system
- Speed – climbing speed at 9m/min
Size: 450mm x 535mm x 348mm
Wire Rope: 8.4m, 9mm, 10mm
Astro Electric – download
2.8Hp Motor : Valve type
Size: 345mm x 535mm x 348mm
Air Consumption: 2.3m/min @ 6 bar
(recommended compressor size 185FCM Unit)
Astro Air – download
Ensure an on site Hazard Profile/Risk Assessment is carried out prior to installation of equipment.
Ensure all operators are inducted to the safe use of equipment and all on site safety checks and trouble shooting proceedures are covered before they are permitted to use Swinging Stage.